Change of UVF exceptions process

Dennis Kaarsemaker dennis at kaarsemaker.net
Tue Feb 28 10:33:33 GMT 2006

On di, 2006-02-28 at 00:48 +0100, Daniel Holbach wrote:

> If you want to get UVF exception for something, please
>       * file a bug
>       * stating the reason why (other bugs it fixes, etc)
>       * attach diffstat, changelog and build-/install-log (as files)
>       * assign it to 'motu-uvf'

I sent a few messages earlier this week requesting syncs/UVF exceptions
for nut (package is unusable in Dapper, debian maintainer uploaded fixes
to debian already) and graphmonkey (cleaning up by debian maintainer).
No one actually responded yet - should I file bugs for these too?
--
Dennis K.
 - Linux for human beings - http://www.ubuntu.com