MOTU: Anyone planning on packaging Cube?

John Richard Moser nigelenki at comcast.net
Sun Feb 26 18:01:53 GMT 2006

Zak B. Elep wrote:
> Hi all! :-)
>
> On 2/26/06, Stefan Potyra <sistpoty at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>>> Digital Paintball (YES.) has GPL source code, not sure on data files.
>>>
>>>   http://digitalpaint.planetquake.gamespy.com/files.html
>> Please add it to [2].
>
> Just added.

The author is trying to get the licenses for these together apparently.
 The engine is GPL but the datafiles are scattered.  I'm not sure what
license he's looking at for the data files, I've suggested CC-by-sa to
him but I don't know what he wants to do ;)

>>> Warsow I'm not sure wtf is going on here but it exists.
>>>
>>>   http://www.warsow.net/?p=news
>> Please also add it to [2],
>
> Done.

Try to figure out if Warsow is open source and if it's Free licensed
datafiles.  I can't find anything, the site was too ugly to bear.  I
think it might be closed.

> I'll try to find some free time to get these in, if no one else would do
> it.  Of course, any help is very much welcome! :D
>
> Thanks for the games!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Zakame
>
> --
> Zak B. Elep  ||  http://zakame.spunge.org
> zakame at ubuntu.com  ||  zakame at spunge.org
> 1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1  F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D

- --

    new problems waiting out there.
                                                 -- Eric Steven Raymond

    We will enslave their women, eat their children and rape their
    cattle!
                                     -- Evil alien overlord from Blasto