Open Sync Requests, Week 7 - much more open syncs ;)

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 21 04:15:00 GMT 2006

Hi Stephan,

Am Dienstag 21 Februar 2006 04:51 schrieb Stephan Hermann:
> On Monday 20 February 2006 14:41, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> > Am Montag, den 20.02.2006, 14:38 +0100 schrieb Stephan Hermann:
> > > Please put it on the list for missing syncs.
> >
> > We have http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/SyncRequests for that.
>
> well, it doesn't help if we have this list, it would help if James would
> sync them. Actually, he never replied via mail nor irc. So, are those syncs
> done, or just requested? From the list I read that they're just requested.

just requested. I try to ping James right now on to get an ETA when syncs are
will be progressed again...

In case it will take a longer period of time, until sync requests are
progressed again, could we manually upload syncs? (imo we should be safe if
we use a version number right below unstable's version and tag these uploads
with -XbuildY or -XsyncY, but I'd like to hear someone with soyuz/sync
knowledge about that first).

Cheers,
	Stefan.