"official" MOTU projects (was: Morgue for MOTU ?)

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Sun Feb 12 20:47:38 GMT 2006

On 11/02/06 at 13:07 +0100, Oliver Grawert wrote:
> http://www.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/relationship exists, seems nobody feels the
> need to read it or base his improvements off this, but if i do a search
> in the wiki i find 15 pages like
>
> ContributingToDebian
> DebianCollaboration
> UniverseAndDebian
> (among 15 hits)

Have you actually read them ? Of course, there is some redundancy, but
not as much as you seem to think.

> (i.e. some
> months after dholbach announced the motu teams model for ubuntu, debian
> suddenly started discussing heavily about team maintenance and
> apparently it gets adopted ... i dont say dholbach imvented this model,
> i know there were ideas in debian about it before, but our annuncement
> triggered a wider change in mind in debian).

Team maintenance is "encouraged" inside Debian, it hasn't been
"adopted".
--
| lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas at nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |