ocaml-transition

Gauvain Pocentek gauvainpocentek at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 10 22:29:04 GMT 2006

Evening list,

A part of the work is submitted on malone. Here are the source packages
which can be rebuild without any dependency issue (with malone bug number):

cairo-ocaml https://launchpad.net/bugs/31087
cameleon https://launchpad.net/bugs/6680
camlimages https://launchpad.net/bugs/31089
camlzip https://launchpad.net/bugs/31090
mlgtk https://launchpad.net/bugs/31091
ocamlgraph https://launchpad.net/bugs/31092
ocamlnet https://launchpad.net/bugs/31093
ocamlodbc https://launchpad.net/bugs/31007
syslog-ocaml https://launchpad.net/bugs/31094

Debdiffs are attached to each malone bug, and bugs have been assigned to
motu-reviewers.

The other source packages concerned by the ocaml transition, which need
the previous packages to be fixed are netclient, ocamldap, ocaml-http,
pxp (depend on ocamlnet) and ocamldbi (depend on ocamlodbc). I'll take
care of this package tomorrow (need some rest for the moment ;) )

Gauvain