UVF exceptions for Universe - batch 3

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 8 09:21:01 GMT 2006

Hello Colin, hello Matt,

The following UVF exception requests were discussed on the MOTU list:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ubuntu.motu/318
(beagle - makes package installable again, fixes 29053, 5266, 6652,
29386, sync with Debian, other fixes)

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ubuntu.motu/319
(gmime2.1 - needed for beagle, two other rdepends, small changelog)

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ubuntu.motu/300
(ikvm - doesn't work with current mono, one rdepends)

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ubuntu.motu/181
(wine - OLE fixes, copy protection fixes, lots of improvements)

Just as a notice: I already approved a sync of bzrtools (which didn't
work with our current bzr version) for obvious reasons - but I guess the
sync was not requested yet.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel