[gnome-main-menu] Close button in the about window doesn't work

Soren Hansen sh at linux2go.dk
Thu Dec 14 15:25:55 GMT 2006

On Thu, Dec 14, 2006 at 04:03:00PM +0100, Yann Papouin wrote:
> > This is a bug in the package, and you should file a bug in Malone.
> Yes, it was my first idea before posting there but I can't doing that
> because there is no package named gnome-main-menu in Malone !
> https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+allpackages?start=3075&batch=75
> So where can I submit a bug report ?

gnome-main-menu's source package is called "slab". Go figure. :-)

The search functionality on launchpad seems to only search for source
packages. If you go here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+filebug and click "Choose..."
you can search for binary packages. It really shouldn't be this hard,
but now you know. :-/

--
| Soren Hansen    | Linux2Go                  | http://Linux2Go.dk/ |
| Seniorkonsulent | Lindholmsvej 42, 2. TH    | +45 46 90 26 42     |