Meres Galore!

Luke Yelavich themuso at themuso.com
Fri Dec 8 21:26:02 GMT 2006

On Sat, Dec 09, 2006 at 06:16:16AM EST, Jérémie Corbier wrote:
> As I already said to some of you on #ubuntu-motu a few days ago, I am
> currently too busy at work and at home to do any Ubuntu-related work so feel
> free to take care of my pending merges and syncs.
>
> Keep on doing a great job!

I had an idea a few weeks ago about merges. Do we think for next cycle,
that if people know they are going to be busy, that they put their name
on a list, with an idea of when they may be back? This list can then be
checked, so if people are looking to do merges, they know who they can
take merges from, and it will give new MOTU hopefuls an idea of where
they can start, without stepping on someone else's toes.

Just a thought.
--
Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE