Deluge Torrent in feisty universe

Zach Tibbitts zach at collegegeek.org
Fri Dec 1 18:45:43 GMT 2006

I'm not sure if there's a need to ask, or if this will be done
automatically, but:

Deluge 0.3.1 made its way into feisty universe about a day before we
released tarballs of Deluge 0.4, which has since been packaged and uploaded
to debian unstable.  I'm not sure if this is likely to be synced again, so
if not, I'd like to request that Deluge 0.4 be put into universe.  As I've
said, we're a new project trying to attract users, so if we can get our
latest version into feisty's repository, it will help us out a lot.

Thanks,

Zach