elinks-0.11.1-1ubuntu3 upload

Ahmed El-Mahmoudy aelmahmoudy at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 23 23:03:24 BST 2006

I added an 'elinks-full' build to the elinks source package, and
uploaded it to the REVU. The 'elinks-full' has full features of elinks
compiled in it (except for FSP support).
Now the problem is that the elinks source & binary packages are in the
main, while REVU is not for main packages. The elinks source package
also generates an 'elinks-lite' package which is in universe. So I hope
someone may give me infomation about what to do with this. Also I was
told on #ubuntu-motu channel that more experienced MOTUs should be
reviewing it.