can someone update openct for dapper please?

Andreas Jellinghaus aj at ciphirelabs.com
Fri Aug 18 16:17:46 BST 2006

Hi,

I found the bugs, reported the bugs, added patches,
tested the patched version, assigned it so it is flagged
as dapper maintenance issue. now all it needs is someone
to take a look, apply the patches, trigger a build
and it should be done.

you can't break openct, at it is already broken: after first
reboot it won't work at all. so don't be shy, you can only
improve it.

would be real nice if someone could take care of it.
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/openct/+bug/50393
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/openct/+bug/50299

please also note: I'm upstream author, those changes are also in
the latest openct release, they are tested well and got positive
feedback.

Thanks for your help.

Regards, Andreas