UNMETDEPS

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 26 17:56:33 BST 2006

Hello everybody,

I just filed a bunch of bugs on source packages with packages with unmet
dependencies. The script didn't change the subject of the mail, so the
list looks a bit dumb, but the bug is fixed in the script now.

If you have a look at http://tinyurl.com/p5n3q you will find what I was
talking about. It'd be nice if we could focus on those and get them all
fixed. I added the URL to the topic in #ubuntu-motu as well, so I hope
we have them all done by the release.

http://tinyurl.com/nq3ka has a list of all bugs in MOTU land, currently
1690. http://tinyurl.com/q5hbn are the ones with patches added, which
are 116.

Pretty please grab those low-hanging fruits and make Universe/Multiverse
a better place. You know that Dapper *will rock* and a lot of people
will use it for 3-5 years (and the Universe that comes with it).

Let's get cracking on those bugs!

Have a nice day,
 Daniel