Bacula - status

Ante Karamatić ivoks at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 13 21:00:38 BST 2006

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 21:13:00 +0200
Ante Karamatić <ivoks at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> I'll try to make this package build, but in the long run, I would like
> to update bacula in Ubuntu. Anyone interested in helping with this?
> It's a huge pile of code :)

There is some light in the end of the tunnel :) Old version is fixed
and will be uploaded during the night. It seems that Debian will get
new bacula package, so expect UVF request :)

_too much time has passed with Ubuntu having outdated bacula packages_

--
Ante Karamatic | 0xD3BDA225 | 0x0A4A0161
ivoks at grad.hr | ivoks at ubuntu.com | ivoks.blogspot.com