Universe Bugs!

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Thu Apr 13 20:52:50 BST 2006

On 13/04/06 at 19:51 +0100, Pete Savage wrote:
> Is there anyway bugs could also be categorised by suspected language so
> that people with specific knowledge in these areas could quickly locate
> bugs they could help with.  Being a n00b myself, I find it hard to
> lcoate bugs I can actually work on at the moment.

Multidistrotools can generate reports about lists of packages (you have
to generate the list of "interesting" packages by other means, like
apt-rdepends or apt-cache search).

Example for ruby-related packages :
http://tiber.tauware.de/~lucas/versions/ruby-packages.html

Reports include bug numbers from Ubuntu and bug count from Debian, as
well as build failures.
--
| lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas at nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |