Laying down my rights as package uploader for Main and Universe

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Wed Apr 12 04:22:09 BST 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen,

as you all know, I'm not in the position anymore, to do some development stuff
for Ubuntu/Kubuntu etc. in the next couple of days, weeks, months.
I have to shutdown my server and get rid of some domains, therefore I'm a fair
player, and disable my key in launchpad, which, I hope so, should disable all
upload mechanisms and anything depending on my key for Ubuntu, because I
won't receive mails nor can I do some compiling stuff for the packages.

It was a great time with you all, actually to short, I hope, someday, I'm back
in business and back in Ubuntu action. Let's see.

For the tests of the canonical laptop, I'm doing those test, as long as it is
possible.

Ok, have a great time, I hope the release will be the best release ever, and
have fun in Wiesbaden...

Regard,

\sh