Universe Bugs!

Andrew Conkling andrew.conkling at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 18:27:59 BST 2006

On 4/9/06, Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hello Andrew,
Greets Daniel,

> Am Sonntag, den 09.04.2006, 10:35 -0400 schrieb Andrew Conkling:
> > Just wanted to throw that out there, in case anyone reading this
> > thread also finds those unintuitive.
>
> thanks for your suggestion, but this is only remotely connected to the
> discussion I started. Filing a bug on Malone or discussing on
> launchpad-users@ makes by far more sense.

I did file a bug on Malone, but in the meantime, "drilling down" to
finding specific Ubuntu bugs was hard for me, so I posted the
necessary steps so that others can use them.  That was all. :)

Maybe the MOTUs don't have trouble searching, but I'm only a lowly
amateur bug squasher. ^_^

You have a good day too,