Universe Bugs!

Andrew Conkling andrew.conkling at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 15:35:44 BST 2006

On 4/9/06, Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> You all know that we have around 7 weeks left for release and I'd like
> you all to think of clever ways to get cracking on our bugs. If I count
> correctly [2] we momentarily have around 1600 bugs and I think most of
> them have to be just confirmed fixed or to be patched.
>
> I believe that we can fix a lot of small stuff and clean out a lot of
> stale bug reports - if you have an idea of how to proceed here, raise
> your voice now, so we can do this in an organized fashion.
>
> [2] http://tinyurl.com/nl87h

Hi Daniel,
Just an idea....  I was trying to search all bugs assigned to Nautilus
(since that was one of the featured packages for this week), but I
couldn't find a way to search all Nautilus bugs in Ubuntu.  I
discussed it on IRC in #launchpad, which resulted in
https://launchpad.net/products/malone/+bug/38881.

To search all bugs for a specific package, you must currently do the following:

1. Open all bugs for Ubuntu here: https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+bugs.
2. Click "Source Packages" at the upper left:
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+search.
3. Search for "nautilus".
4. Click on the nautilus source package:
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/nautilus.
5. Click on "Bugs" on the left side:
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bugs.  Now you
can search for specific terms for nautilus in Ubuntu.

Just wanted to throw that out there, in case anyone reading this
thread also finds those unintuitive.

Cheers,
Andrew