MOTU StrikeForce

Zak B. Elep zakame at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 12:51:14 BST 2006

Hi Daniel! =)

On 4/9/06, Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I was thinking if we could have this strike force instead of say the
> motumergers team. With the tools we have it should be easy to create
> lists of things to do (unmet dependencies and ssl transition come
> instantly to my mind) and to track them via Malone.

I second this.  DhIconCacheChanges, for example, has some packages
that need to be touched; but, although such changes might appear
trivial, you never know what can crop up (such as fixing some FTBFS,
see Malone #38619)...

--
Zak B. Elep  ||  http://zakame.spunge.org
zakame at ubuntu.com  ||  zakame at spunge.org
1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1  F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D