SSL transition!

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Sun Apr 9 11:17:04 BST 2006

Hello everybody,

apt-cache rdepends libssl0.9.7

currently shows around 107 packages in Universe. We'd be happy if we
could simply make the jump to libssl0.9.8. In a discussion with Adam, he
said that this will mostly be a rebuild with changed Build-Dependencies.

If Adam hasn't planned to do this with a script, it'd be great if we
would pick this up and add this on our TODO list for Dapper.

Adam, what are your plans on this? Are you happy for the MOTUs to do
this?

Have a nice day,
 Daniel