Minutes of MOTU Team Meeting 15. Dec. 2005

Reinhard Tartler siretart at tauware.de
Thu Dec 15 21:54:58 GMT 2005

Hello fellow MOTUs and MOTU hopefuls!

Today we had a somewhat improved MOTU Meeting. Well, it was in fact a
misunderstanding because I announced the MOTUMedia Team meeting today,
but mentioned MOTUMeeting in the subject, so this was in fact my fault.

Anyway, we decided to do an ad hoc meeting with points we need to
discuss. The first point was about the progress in REVU. Raphael Pinson
(raphink) pointed out, that some packages take quite long to be reviewed
and suggested that revu could send emails on new comments. Since to do
this properly without possibly spamming unrelated people, we decided to
hack up revu to send emails to our reviewers mailing list at [1].
Interested reviewers as well as contributors are encouraged to subscribe
to that list.

Another point was to change the ordering of packages. NEW Packages
should be on the top of the list, not below the updated ones. sistpoty
volunteered to make both changes to revu. ROCK!

\sh asked for all open merge bugs, sync requests in form of malone
bugnos and already send an email to this list.

As said, this was a rather short meeting. Have fun in universe land!