Reminder: To All MOTU Hopefuls

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Thu Dec 15 20:32:57 GMT 2005

Hi,

this is a reminder to all MOTUs without upload rights and MOTU hopefuls:

Please send me all your open merge bugs, sync requests etc. This means: I need
the bugno. in malone and the package name. Please state if there is a debdiff
available and against which version of the package (debian pkg, MoM pkg, or
old ubuntu version).

I'll try to test and upload every package from next week on, when I'm feeling
better.

So, please mail them to sh at sourcecode.de.

Another request came from sistpoty: Please check on MoMs list at revu to your
accepted merge bugs, if there are any bugs left which you didn't request.

Please state them as reply to this mail.

Thx,

\sh