Bug mail contact for new packages

Jordan Mantha mantha at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 29 00:35:41 GMT 2008

Andrea Colangelo wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I have requested the sync for a number of packages in Debian and not in
> Ubuntu yet. 4 of them haven't MOTU science as bug contact, altough they
> all are science-related. Here is the list:
>
> https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/spectools
> https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gwyddion
> https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/israndom
> https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dicelab
>
> May someone add Motu-science as bug contact?

I added these as well as Morten's (mustang, theseus and btk-core). I
*think* any MOTU Science member can add MOTU Science as a bug contact,
but I'm not positive.

What we need is somebody to get the current list of package we are bug
contact for (using https://launchpad.net/~motuscience/+packagebugs) and
a list of all the packages in the math, science, and electronics categories.

I made a quick list of science packages in Debian (from science, math,
electronics sections) that aren't in the MOTU Science bug contact list.
I put it temporarily at
http://people.ubuntuwire.com/~laserjock/not_in_motuscience so if
somebody wants to have a look at them and get them subscribed feel free.

-Jordan