science bugs

Jordan Mantha mantha at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 24 06:19:27 BST 2007

Hi all,

It's been quiet. I just wanted to say that I put up a MOTU Science bug page at:
http://laserjock.us/ubuntu/bugs.html
while tiber is down.

We're up to 171 bugs total. We should really look for bugs that are
important and need Upstream Version Freeze (UVF) exceptions filed.
Also syncs/merges that gain us bug fixes.

We should come up with a "this is what should be done before Gutsy is
released" list. Thoughts?

-Jordan

--
"That's all very well in practice, but will it ever work in theory?" -- G. Hill
"A tidy laboratory means a lazy chemist." -- Jöns Jacob Berzelius