[ALLIANCE VLSI] Preliminary package

Julien Boucaron julien.boucaron at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:11:15 BST 2007

Hi there, I just have seen that some people are interested having a
package for Alliance VLSI
and few days ago I wanted to upload mine on revu... however the system
is down...

The package is not fully finished I have some work todo (fix doc).
 Packages (diff, src) are available there:
http://julien.boucaron.free.fr/alliance/

The package is available for the last version 2007xxxx of alliance
(release before was having big bug due to migration from gcc3.X to gcc4),
i have also another package for a previous release 2006xxxx which seems
to be very stable (gcc 3.x mandatory).
The package seems to works (according to pbuilder) on either 'gutsy' or
'feisty'.

I try to synchronize the package with Chitlesh GOORAH
which is doing the packaging for Fedora, because most of the time we are
facing the same kind of issues

For those of you interested by the packaging, have a look to Alliance
VLSI mailing list: http://www-asim.lip6.fr/wws/arc/alliance-users
or ask me directly.

Cheers
Julien Boucaron