[Bug 451415] Re: tray menu shows wrong status for "main window" when started minimized
Launchpad Bug Tracker
451415 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue Dec 8 10:00:09 GMT 2009
This bug was fixed in the package transmission - 1.80~b1-0ubuntu1
transmission (1.80~b1-0ubuntu1) lucid; urgency=low
* New upstream release (LP: #460620), rebased on debian unstable
+ Added replaces & provides clutch (now included as part of transmission).
Can be removed in lucid+1
+ Added quilt, liblaunchpad-integration-dev and lsb-release to Build-Depends
+ create a po template during package build.
+ integrate transmission with launchpad
+ add x-ubuntu-gettext-domain to .desktop file.
- remove --auth from OPTIONS
* Fixes bugs:
- tray menu shows wrong status for "main window" when started minimized
* Refreshed patches:
* Removed patches:
- 21_onPortTested.diff, 23_tr_torrentNext.diff and
- The right value for suspend inhibition is 4
- Build-Depend on libgconf2-dev to enable magnet link registration and on
libcanberra-gtk-dev for notification sound.
- make it detect beta versions, to be removed after 1.80 is released.
transmission (1.76-1) unstable; urgency=low
* new upstream release
* debian/transmission-daemon.init: depend on $remote_fs (closes: #549241)
-- Krzysztof Klimonda <kklimonda at syntaxhighlighted.com> Tue, 08 Dec 2009 10:49:11 +0100
** Changed in: transmission (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
tray menu shows wrong status for "main window" when started minimized
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU-P2P,
which is subscribed to transmission in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-motu-p2p