Need Info about Ubuntu Bug Trackers

Ankush Puri ankush.osd at gmail.com
Sat May 5 06:56:35 UTC 2012

Hello all,

This is Ankush and I work with Infosys Ltd. as a systems engineer.Currently
I am working as a J2ee developer with Infosys Cloud team.

I am basically a sun certified Java programmer and I also have experience
on working with c language.And have also worked on integration of cloud
services provided by amazon and rackspace.

I've using Ubuntu since last month and I am truly in love with this
project.Really what an awesme open source project.I would love to
contribute to this project but don't know much about how can I contribute.

Can anyone please tell me are there any online bug trackers available for
this project ?And after that how can I start contributing to this project.?

Currently I am done with installation of packaging related software and
reading more about those.

Best Regards,
Ankush