Future of ubuntu-motu-mentors at lists.ubuntu.com

Sebastien Delvaux sebasgokart at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 21:18:54 UTC 2011

Hmm.. yes I do understand your point of view.. I was there at the beginning (2008) and I did also feel that.. descent. Im not really sure how we could save ourselves..
Just a heads up to your mail!

Sebastien Delvaux

-This message contains information that may be confidential and proprietary. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message immediately. Thank you very much.