New Member

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 16 19:48:07 UTC 2011

Hello Justin,

On 05.12.2011 17:57, Justin Tokarchuk wrote:
> My name is Justin Tokarchuk, I’m interested in getting started with
> MOTU. However, most of my programming experience has been in a Windows
> environment. I need a little push in the right direction in order to do
> things properly on Ubuntu.
>

> Where do I start?
>

> Thank you for your time, I am eager to start helping.

welcome to the list!

You might want to have a look at
http://developer.ubuntu.com/packaging/html/ it contains a list of
(hopefully) easy to read articles which explain how to get set up and
get started fixing bugs.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask on this list.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to