About strange ftbfs of python-coverage on the buildds

Bhavani Shankar R bhavi at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 20 16:14:07 BST 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 2:24 PM, Michael Bienia <michael at bienia.de> wrote:
>> The check that made the build fail is done by the package
>> "pkgbinarymangler" which is installed on the buildds.
>> Install the "pkgbinarymangler" package in your pbuilder and you should
>> be able to re-produce the FTBFS in your pbuilder too.

Hi james and michael

Still no go I am not able to produce on updated pbuilder even when I
bump pyversions and it still fails on buildds

and I do have pkgbinarymangler installed

bhavani at bhavani-desktop:~$ apt-cache policy pkgbinarymangler
  Installed: 77
  Candidate: 77

Attached is the relevant part of my pbuilder log

Bhavani Shankar.R
https://launchpad.net/~bhavi, a proud ubuntu community developer.
What matters in life is application of mind!,
It makes great sense to have some common sense..!