Lorenzo De Liso blackz at
Mon May 10 17:09:20 BST 2010

Il giorno lun, 10/05/2010 alle 11.48 -0400, Paul Belanger ha scritto:
> Hello list,
> My name is Paul Belanger (I'm also known as pabelanger on #ubuntu-motu
> (#asterisk-dev, #asterisk-bugs).
> I'm 32 years old and live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada (my mother-tongue
> is English).
> I have a good knowledge of C and a excellent knowledge of VoIP, IP
> Telephony and Asterisk.
> I'm particularly interested in everything Asterisk related.
> I have been using Ubuntu since 2005 and have been using Linux since 1995.
> Software I use everyday: Asterisk, ubuntu-desktop
> Software I actively contribute on: Asterisk
> Software I look forward packaging: asterisk-core-sounds, asterisk-moh,
> asterisk-svn-Trunk
> My launchpage page is:
> I have been working on the following Ubuntu bugs:
> I have already started packaging the sound files, and would only
> require minor mentoring:

Thank you for your interest in making Ubuntu better! We're currently
reworking the mentorship program, but in the mean time please take
advantage of the information on the wiki page [1] on the #ubuntu-motu
channel on freenode [2] to start contributing to Ubuntu! You also may
be interested in the bug squad for fixing and triaging bugs [3].
Information will be posted on the wiki page [4] with updates to the
mentoring system when they are available.

Ubuntu Developer Mentoring Team

Lorenzo De Liso