MOTU/Mentoring/Junior_Contributor

Lorenzo De Liso blackz at email.it
Mon May 10 17:09:20 BST 2010

Il giorno lun, 10/05/2010 alle 11.48 -0400, Paul Belanger ha scritto:
> Hello list,
>
> My name is Paul Belanger (I'm also known as pabelanger on #ubuntu-motu
> (#asterisk-dev, #asterisk-bugs).
>
> I'm 32 years old and live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada (my mother-tongue
> is English).
>
> I have a good knowledge of C and a excellent knowledge of VoIP, IP
> Telephony and Asterisk.
> I'm particularly interested in everything Asterisk related.
> I have been using Ubuntu since 2005 and have been using Linux since 1995.
> Software I use everyday: Asterisk, ubuntu-desktop
> Software I actively contribute on: Asterisk
> Software I look forward packaging: asterisk-core-sounds, asterisk-moh,
> asterisk-svn-Trunk
>
> My launchpage page is: https://launchpad.net/~pabelanger
>
> I have been working on the following Ubuntu bugs:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/asterisk/+bug/578283
>
> I have already started packaging the sound files, and would only
> require minor mentoring:
> https://launchpad.net/~pabelanger/+archive/ubuntu-asterisk

Thank you for your interest in making Ubuntu better! We're currently
reworking the mentorship program, but in the mean time please take
advantage of the information on the wiki page [1] on the #ubuntu-motu
channel on freenode [2] to start contributing to Ubuntu! You also may
be interested in the bug squad for fixing and triaging bugs [3].
Information will be posted on the wiki page [4] with updates to the
mentoring system when they are available.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/GettingStarted
[2] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat
[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad
[4] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Mentoring