Lorenzo De Liso blackz at email.it
Tue Mar 23 17:21:58 GMT 2010

Il giorno mar, 23/03/2010 alle 22.32 +0530, sonam jaiswal ha scritto:
> Hello,
> I hv just joined this community.very keen to learn abt ubuntu.i would
> really appreciate if i get guidance.
> Thanks
> Sonam

Hello,

Start by reading [1], and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to
ask ! You can ping me too on freenode (nickname: BlackZ), if I'm around
and not busy I will answer. Sorry, but we're in a particularly period
and nobody can guide you at this moment.

P.S: Can you please add a subject when you will write a new e-mail to
the mailing list ? If you don't know how to use the mailing list, you
can read [2]. Thanks.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/GettingStarted