hello Ubuntu!

adrian orozco orozcoadrian at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 14:18:20 GMT 2010

Thanks for responding Elliot.

>>> Are you interested in working on fixing bugs in packages in Ubuntu?
First I'd like to learn about making Ubuntu packages.

>>> Do you have much experience in software development already?
Yes and no. I got a BS in Computer Engineering in 2005. Currently I'm about
1/3 into a Masters in Computer Science. I've been working professionally as
a software engineer for almost 5 years. I have lots of experience mainly in
Windows world, Visual Studio, Rational ClearCase and ClearQuest. I want to
gain more experience in Linux and in open source software.

I'm very interested in attending a loco team meeting. I signed up last year,
my user name is climbatizer, but I never got around participating, until
now.

thanks,

Adrian