About Mentorship program

Gursimran singh simar.i3r at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 21:39:24 BST 2010

Hi I'm Gursimran singh Mohar (https://edge.launchpad.net/~simar on
Launchpad). I'm familiar with the packaging techniques after attending the
packaging class by Danial Holbach. I'm currently the member of Ubuntu
bugsquad and has tried out with bug triaging quite a bit with touchpad bugs.
Now I'm looking forward to triage bugs for the kernel team.

Apart from this, I'm a programmer basically but being new in Linux not able
to learn really fast about the various package management , how bug are
fixed, merged, using branches and various other things. I'm familiar with
these things now but have not applied them practically.

For this reason I look for a mentor in MOTO so that I can start contributing
to development and packaging right away.

Regards