hello Ubuntu!

Elliot Murphy elliot at canonical.com
Sun Feb 28 03:27:12 GMT 2010

Hi Adrian, small world! I live in cocoa, and there is an active Florida loco
team.  Are you interested in working on fixing bugs in packages in Ubuntu?
Do you have much experience in software development already?

You are welcome to come by one of the weekly coworking-orlando events and I
could introduce you to some packaging topics in person.

--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchad.net/~statik/