Apllication from Mahyuddin Susanto

Mahyuddin Susanto udienz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 22:50:45 GMT 2010

Hello MOTU,

My name is Mahyuddin Susanto, on #ubuntu-motu, #ubuntu-beginners known as
udienz. I'm 25 years and live in Indonesia, my mother-tongue is
Indonesian/Malayan

I'm 5 years in Eelectrical engineering student, i have basic knowledge
of C and bash. And i have skill at Server administrator. I'm very
interested in everithing about server, themes, localization and
firefox.

I have been using Ubuntu since 2005 and have been using since 2004. I
use Only Ubuntu and Debian at my Laptop. And i'm active packaging at
BlankOn linux (Indonesian Distro)

My Contribution apllication is:
reprepro, aspell-id

My Launchpad page is: https://launchpad.net/~udienz
My Wiki page is: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MahyuddinSusanto

I have been working on the following Ubuntu bugs:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/aspell/+bug/63189
https://bugs.launchpad.net/aspell-sk/+bug/497886
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/aspell/+bug/63189
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-docs/+bug/677998
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/light-themes/+bug/549365
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/adium-theme-ubuntu/+bug/619932
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/checkbox/+bug/514401
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/checkbox/+bug/525454

I need mentor(s) to guide me, i'm accepting mentors from worldwide and
not based at timezone

Thanks before

--
Mahyuddin Susanto

https://launchpad.net/~udienz
"How can i get lost, if i have no where to go"
   -- Metallica from Unforgiven III