Steps to become MOTU

Matthias Klumpp matthias at nlinux.org
Wed Oct 28 13:14:09 GMT 2009

Hello!
How is the plan to make the sponsoring-process more transparent going on?
I sent my application nearly half a year ago and I know that there are
several other people who want to become MOTU (and have the necessary
skills) and are waiting for a very long time too.
Should I send my application again? Where do I get information about the
current ideas for the application-process? Do we receive an e-mail if we do
now fullfill the criteria to become a MOTU?
It would be very nice if someone could clarify this, because I know that
something is planned in this direction. (We had some other requests on this
mailing list before)
Thanks and best regards
  Matthias Klumpp