package not showing up on revu

Federico Hernandez ultrafredde at gmail.com
Thu May 21 14:11:46 BST 2009

> My key on the LP account has the id 658A4D6C. How can I check the key that
> REVU is using for verifying the upload.
>
> $ gpg --verify task_1.7.0-0ubuntu1.dsc
> gpg: Signature made Thu 21 May 2009 03:43:50 AM CEST using DSA key ID
> 658A4D6C
> gpg: Good signature from "Federico Hernandez (ultrafredde) <
> ultrafredde at gmail.com>"
>
> My LP account is https://launchpad.net/~ultrafredde<https://launchpad.net/%7Eultrafredde>

Just to give some more information. From the
task_1.7.0-0ubuntu1_source.build file:

$ tail task_1.7.0-0ubuntu1_source.build
dpkg-genchanges: including full source code in upload
dpkg-buildpackage: source only upload (original source is included)
Now running lintian...
Finished running lintian.
Now signing changes and any dsc files...
 signfile task_1.7.0-0ubuntu1.dsc 0x658A4D6C

 signfile task_1.7.0-0ubuntu1_source.changes 0x658A4D6C

Successfully signed dsc and changes files

And that is the key that I also have on LP.

Strange?!? Appreciate any help.

/Federico "Fredde" Hernandez