Syncs and Merges

Dmitrijs Ledkovs dmitrij.ledkov at gmail.com
Fri May 8 22:59:23 BST 2009

2009/5/7 Luca Falavigna <dktrkranz at ubuntu.com>:
> Dmitrijs Ledkovs ha scritto:
>> I'm trying to do my first merge. And I'm using MoM.
>>
>> I'm wondering where can I check the syncs progress to figure out what
>> was synced already and what will be synced in near future? I really
>> don't want to subscribe to karmic-changes.
>>
>> Please point me in the right directions. Thanks.
>
> You can look at these wiki pages:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment/Merging
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SyncRequestProcess

Thanks. I read the pages. Found almost everything I wanted.
Here is what I didn't found:
What about the actual list of the auto-sync status

1) Blacklist - what's not auto-syncing
2) What has already been synced at least once in the cycle but needs another one
3) What has been synced and is up-to date
4) What is waiting to be synced
5) What is dependency waiting to be synced

I guess MoM type of table but for the Archive Auto-sync

Plus there some "hidden" packages.

python-support for example is not in MoM although it is ubuntuX
package (havily modified) and I'm interested when that will appear in
karmic.

--
With best regards

Dmitrijs Ledkovs (for short Dima),