Nightly builds of software you package

Dmitrijs Ledkovs dmitrij.ledkov at gmail.com
Tue May 5 20:45:24 BST 2009

I have a spare laptop working as a file server.

I was thinking to convert it into nightly build machine straight from
upstream VCS to check my packaging and spot checks as as possible.

I would want to do checkout, bzr bd merge-upstream, pbuilder (jaunty,
karmic, sid), licensecheck lintian are part of the pbuilder and
automatic local apt.

Did anyone had experience setting something like that up? I don't know
any cron yet.

The main bits I'm not quite sure is how to manage buildlogs,
automaticly delete old debs and do email notifications of build
success / failure.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
With best regards