Mentor Request

Jordan jordanhewi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 19:21:56 BST 2009

Hi, I'm Jordan, I'm 22 years old, I live in the United States, and my
mother tongue is English.

I'm currently a junior in college pursuing a CS degree.  Here are a few
languages in which I have experience: C, C++,  Java, Scheme, PHP, MySQL,
Javascript, and some assembly.  Although I've mainly done web
development, I'm mostly interested in developing at a lower level in
areas such as Ubuntu applications.

I've been using Ubuntu off-and-on since about 2006.  I've occasionally
switched to other OS's for a bit since they seemed more compatible with
my hardware, but Ubuntu has remained constant.

My launchpad URL is http://www.launchpad.net/~hewij.