Help In C

Evan R. Murphy evanrmurphy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:32:41 BST 2009

2009/7/5 Jonathan Marsden <jmarsden at fastmail.fm>:
> supravat paul wrote:
>
>> Hello every one I'm using Ubuntu 9.04 Linux.... I'm facing some
>> problem while compiling my C program:::
>
> This is not the correct mailing list for beginner C programming
> questions.  This list is for those seeking help in becoming a Ubuntu MOTU.
> [...]

supravat paul, perhaps you could help by letting us know what gave you
the impression that this was a good place to ask your question. Were
you directed from a web page, for instance, where the purpose of this
mailing list was not stated clearly enough? Your feedback would be
appreciated, and I hope the previous posts have answered your
question.

Regards,
Evan R. Murphy