debian-changelog-file-is-a-symlink

dmitrij.ledkov at gmail.com dmitrij.ledkov at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 03:52:09 GMT 2009

Hello all

You can grab my packaging from lp:~dmitrij.ledkov/libsword/dima or view it here [1]

I get the lintian warnings on two packages diatheke and the libsword-dev,

saying that the debian changelog file is a symlink to the one in the libsword7 package.

Unfortunately I have failed to figure out what part of the rules is doing that !!!

=(((((( man page for the dh_installchangelogs says it doesn't do any symlinks.

This is work in progress. Don't be harsh =)

 [1] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~dmitrij.ledkov/libsword/dima/files/head%3A/bindings/

--
With best regards

Ледков Дмитрий Юрьевич