Mentor Request

Christophe Sauthier christophe.sauthier at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 15:03:41 GMT 2009

Dear Andrew,

I am very pleased to tell you that Didier Roche, a fresh and very
skilled MOTU and a very very nice person, has agreed to mentor you.

You can contact him by email (he is CCd to that email) or by IRC
(didrocks on Freenode).

Please let me know if you have any questions...

All the best,

      Christophe

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 1:51 PM, Andrew Gee <andrew at andrewgee.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm Andrew Gee, with the nick of AndrewGee (unsurprisingly!) on Freenode.
>
> I'm 17 years old and live in Christchurch (near Bournemouth), Dorset, UK.
>
> I'm currently in the final year of my A Levels, hopefully heading to
> university in September :) I have a good knowledge of Python and web
> languages like PHP. I'm also wanting to learn C at some time. I'm
> interested in desktop applications, as well as more technical programs.
>
> I've been using Ubuntu since the Breezy days, when I finally decided to
> see what all this Ubuntu fuss was about! And I started using Linux back
> in 2002, when I saw a Mandrake Linux cover CD on magazine.
>
> My first package has just been approved on REVU and is making it's way
> into jaunty: http://revu.ubuntuwire.com/details.py?package=osm-gps-map
>
> My launchpad page is: http://launchpad.net/~andrewgee
> My wiki page is: http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AndrewGee
>
> I would appreciate the chance to have a mentor to guide me through the
> packaging processes.
>
> Thanks.
> Andrew Gee

Ma vie                   |