Looking for a Mentor

Peter Antoniac pan1nx at linux.com
Thu Aug 27 11:45:26 BST 2009

As pointed out couple of days ago on this list, you should follow:
There are two useful pages:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Mentoring/Junior_Contributor
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Mentoring/Senior_Contributor

That request that those seeking mentors email:
motu-mentoring-reception at reponses.net

Where did you get the idea that you should email to this list? Which wiki
page. We should fix this common practice once and for all...

Hope it help...

Peter