about developing sounds

Gerardo Villaseñor gvillamusic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 04:49:24 BST 2009

Dear Mentors:

I just recently discovered Ubuntu, i just can say I am so glad and looking
how to contribute to this free philosophy, I would like to find the right
communication channel o person to ask you to considering freely the use of
my 1st album music released "Awaken" to be included in your next Ubuntu
release or meaby compose new sounds for it.

I am a Mexican electronic composer and my album "Awaken" can be found on
stores as ITunes USA, Rhapsody, Napster, LastFM and Indie Store.

Hope could make a contribution.

--
Gerardo Villaseñor
Electronic Composer