Are there any mentors available?

Christophe Sauthier christophe.sauthier at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 14:27:52 BST 2009

Dear Peter,

indeed if you are looking ti get a mentor you should write to the
reception. Usually when a person from the team (I am the reception
leader) see a mentor request that is send to the current list, we deal
with it without asking to send the email again...
You might have be skipped unwillingly...

Don't send your application again, I'll treat it.

And by the way thanks for being interested in the Ubuntu Developement !

Regards,

     Christophe