Mentor for Brett Alton / Packaging PHP frameworks

Christophe Sauthier christophe.sauthier at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 21:59:43 BST 2009

Dear Brett,

Thanks for your interest in the mentoring program.

Actually your first email (that you sent to
motu-mentoring-reception at reponses.net) was the right address to :)
Nevermind, we will take your application into account.

We are quite late on the processing of the new applications (plus my
holidays that is why I haven't answered you earlier) but I wil try to
tackle your by the end of the week.

ALl the best,

          Christophe