Mentoring request

Tomasz 'Zen' Napierala tomasz at napierala.org
Tue Apr 7 15:43:33 BST 2009

Hi,
My name is Tomasz Napierala, friends call me zen. I'm using linux since
about 2.2, and Ubuntu since the begining, on servers as well as on
desktop machines. I'm also involved in polish Ubuntu community (was sole
organizer of first polish release party)
I was fairly familiar with Debian packaging few years ago, but while I'm
reading documentation, it's obvious that things changed ;) So I'd like
to request a mentor to be gently introduced into Ubuntu packaging.

Regards,
--
Tomasz 'Zen' Napierala
http://tomasz.napierala.org