Hello MOTU mentors!

Jonathan Judah Ben-Joseph jbenjos at fau.edu
Wed Sep 10 21:27:16 BST 2008

My name is Jonathan Ben-Joseph.

Quoting my launchpad page:
I am currently a computer science student interested mainly in automation, search and natural language algorithms. I've been developing software since I was at least 11 years old. My preferred languages are C, C#, Java, and Python. I've also done work in PHP, Visual Basic and Perl.

I'm currently contributing to various open source software projects, including Mono and Ubuntu. I've been chosen as a participant in the 2008 Google Summer of Code for the Mono project.

I use Ubuntu 8.04 right now, and I am interested in joining MOTU. I don't have any specific thing I want to work on for MOTU, and my expirence with packaging on Debian is not that experienced. I do have experience using Bazaar and Linux (command line, programming) in general.