Request of mentoring

Vincenzo Ampolo vincenzo.ampolo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 22:47:53 BST 2008

Hi.

I'm an italian student of university Politecnico di Milano interest in free
software and open source from 7 years and i use Ubuntu since Warty Warthog
before it i used debian.

When i used debian i packaged some applications for my little personal
repository, now i'm interested in the D programming language and i'm trying to
package its tool. In the meantime i want to contribute to ubuntu that in these
years gave me a lot of software.

This is why i am submitting this request of mentoring. i've already built a
package called dsss and it's already on revu waiting for reviews. it can be
found here:

http://revu.ubuntuwire.com/details.py?package=dsss

In these days i'm packaging libtango, http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango ,
a basic D library.

Can someone help me being a MOTU and upload these packages to the new release?

Thanks.

--
Vincenzo Ampolo
http://vincenzo-ampolo.net